Lab Work & Testing
Some of the laboratory services we offer at our urgent care in Oceanside OR professional offsite clinical laboratory testing locations in California.
- Screening Medical Lab Tests
- CBC/Anemia testing/Platelets/White Blood Count
- Metabolic Panel
- Electrolyte Panel
- Thyroid Function tests
- Cholesterol screening (HDL, LDL, triglycerides)
- Diabetes screening
- Urine test for Sugar, Protein or Infection
- Diagnostic Medical Lab Tests
- Rapid Flu test
- Rapid Strep test
- HIV test
- Testing for all STDs
- Blood cultures
- Urine and other fluid cultures
- Pregnancy testing
- 14 Drug urine test
- Metal screenings: lead, mercury
- Lyme titers
- Symptoms of sexually transmitted infections (STI) vary from person to person, or may not be present at all. The following are often symptoms of infection and should be evaluated:
- Painful Urination
- Unusual discharge form the vagina, penis or anus
- Skin changes (bumps, sores, rashes, lesions or warts) in or around the genitals, anus or throat
- Genital/anal itching or pain
- Pelvic discomfort or pain, or an abnormal PAP smear (for women)
- Testicular pain
An electrocardiogram is used to monitor your heart. Each beat of your heart is triggered by an electrical impulse normally generated from special cells in the upper right chamber of your heart. An electrocardiogram — also called an ECG or EKG — records these electrical signals as they travel through your heart. Your doctor can use an electrocardiogram to look for patterns among these heartbeats and rhythms to diagnose various heart conditions.
An electrocardiogram is a noninvasive, painless test. The results of your electrocardiogram will likely be reported the same day it’s performed, and your doctor will discuss them with you at your next appointment.
Our urgent care utilizes Health Care Imaging for your X-ray needs.
Computerized Radiography combines a traditional Diagnostic Radiology (X-RAY) machine with a powerful computer to produce digital X-RAY images instead of analog images. These high resolution high quality images allow your physician to better see the fine details that are needed in the diagnosis of compound fractures, joint injuries and even mammograms.
Our urgent care makes drug & alcohol testing process efficient, convenient and reliable to meet your specific needs.
You will receive immediate in-house results:
- Our urgent care DOT drug screenings help you to comply with regulatory guidelines set by the Department of Transportation.
- Our Pre-employment drug screenings not only help you in your hiring process, but also help to create a safer work environment.