ALCAT Food Allergy Testing Helps You Combat Chronic Health Problems
The foods that we eat can cause inflammation and chronic activation of our immune system. ALCAT food allergy testing can help identify what foods are triggering inflammation. Each of us have food intolerances and sensitivities that cause a cellular reaction after exposure to our blood system. The sensitivity to certain foods is related to many conditions such as the following:
- Digestive disorders including IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), diarrhea and constipation
- Migraines and headaches
- Joint pain/arthritis
- Food allergies
- Obesity, unexplained weight gain/loss
- Fibromyaligia and chronic fatigue
- Autism and ADD/ADHD
- Skin disorders
Could Food be Making You Sick?
Already a well-documented alternative to traditional food allergy testing, the ALCAT Food Allergy Test can also help patients lose weight, relieve fibromyalgia, quell gastrointestinal issues, and much more. Tracing a potential food sensitivity is critical for those who do not suffer from full-blown allergies, yet still experience a variety of food intolerance symptoms throughout their daily lives.
The Gut Health Profile is the latest and most comprehensive way to learn about your body’s reaction to gluten. Celiac disease affects 1 in 133 people and, of those, approximately 95% are undiagnosed! The Gut Health Profile is the most comprehensive way to learn about your body’s reaction to gluten.
An imbalance in your body’s hormones can be the cause behind a variety of health issues. As we grow and age, keeping up with your hormone levels becomes gradually more and more important to maintain optimum health. Fatigue, hair-thinning, depression, and cardiovascular diseases are only some of the potential effects of hormone imbalances.
Common symptoms and conditions associated with hormonal imbalance:
- Cardiovascular disease
- Depression & irritability
- Low sex drive, libido
- Weight gain and decreased muscle tone
- Memory loss, foggy thinking & Alzheimer’s disease
- Insomnia and sleep disturbances
- Hair thinning and loss
- Osteopenia and osteoporosis
Advantages of Salivary Hormone Testing
- Less expensive than serum testing
- Easy sample collection, convenient
- No special handling or shipping
- Painless collection
- Multiple collections, important for hormones with circadian or monthly rhythms
- More representative than serum of total bio-available steroid hormone levels